NOTE: These are OEM Length lug bolts and are NOT meant to be used with wheel spacers.
Thread Size: 12×1.5
Seat Type: Cone Seat (60 Degree Taper)
Shank Length: 26mm
Material: 10.9 Metric Grade Cold Forged Steel
Most BMWs from 1990s and 2000s. Will not work on 7-series, SUVs, and newer 2010+ F Chassis.
*** Not all of the vehicles above can use 12×1.5 threaded lug bolts ***
*** Buyers must confirm their lug bolt thread size prior to purchasing ***
*** Buyers may search online for wheelsize reference guide to get their lug bolt size ***
How do I determine what Shank Length I need?
1) Measure shank length of OEM bolt (Threaded portion, starting at end of the seat to the end of the bolt).
2) If your shank length is 26mm, these lug bolts can work for your application.
What is the difference between Cone and Ball seat?
This is determined by your wheel’s lug seat. The seat of the bolt refers to the part of the bolt that makes contact with the wheel’s lug seat. The most common seats are Cone (conical / tapered) and Ball (radius / rounded). Cone type features a straight taper seat, whereas Ball type features a curved seat.
IMPORTANT: Check Before Purchasing
– Vehicle must use 12×1.5 threaded lug bolts.
– Shank Length: Verify this 26mm Shank Length Bolt is the correct size. Buyers must measure their OEM bolt and spacer to determine if this is the correct length.
– Seat Type: Check your wheel lug hole. These bolts will only work if your lug holes are Cone Seat (60 Degree Taper).
– If you are unsure about fitment, please do not guess. Send us a message and we will be glad to help confirm fitment and answer any questions you may have.[APPLICATIONS] Most BMWs from 1990s and 2000s. Will not work on 7-series, SUVs, and newer 2010+ F Chassis. Before purchasing, see Description section for additional fitment information.
[SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 20 Locking Lug Bolts | Includes 5-Point Spline Socket Key | Cone Seat (60 Degree Taper) | 26mm Shank Length | 12×1.5 Thread Size
[CHECK SHANK LENGTH] Vehicles come with a variety of bolt lengths. This 26mm Shank Length bolt may not fit if it is not the same size as your OEM lug bolt.
[MANUFACTURING] Manufactured with cold forged steel. Zinc coating provides exceptional corrosion resistance and appearance. Additional Heat Treating Process ensures dependable strength & durability.
[ADDED SECURITY] These Bolts require the included Socket Key to install and remove, thereby adding a layer of security against wheel thieves